Tiki Dog Lahaina Luau Succulent Chicken on Brown Rice with Crab Canned Dog Food, 14-oz
Tiki Dog's Lahaina Luau Recipe is made with shredded chicken breast and tossed with a small amount of brown rice, hand-diced white sweet potato and chopped whole scrambled egg. Shredded crab meat, a couple slivers of whole garlic and cut kale leaves are placed on top, and it's simmered in a crab consomme broth made with the shells and unused portions of the crab in a traditional stock method to produce naturally occurring flavors. Sunflower oil, vitamins and minerals are then added to create a tasty, healthy meal your dog will love.
- Low grain, zero carb gourmet dog food made with free-range, hormone & antibiotic-free shredded chicken breast, brown rice, white sweet potato, chopped whole scrambled egg, crab meat and other nutritious whole food ingredients
- Crab consommé is great for adding extra moisture to your dog's diet and helps mimic a biologically appropriate diet
- Starch and flour free, zero glycemic index
- High in protein and suitable for all life stages
- Sunflower oil, vitamins and minerals are added to create a tasty, balanced meal your pup is sure to love