Natura Petz Organics Break it Up! Capsules for Dogs, 90 count
Break It Up! Stone Eliminator contains first class adaptogens, plant botanicals and natural plant chemicals, including antioxidants, lignans, glycosides, flavonoids, linolic acid, alkaloids, ellagitannins, phenylpropanoids, lipids, sterols, and flavonols, hydroquinones, astragalin, brevifolin, carboxylic acids, corilagin, cymene, ellagic acid, ellagitannins, gallocatechins, geraniin, hypophyllanthin, lignans, lintetralins, lupeols, methyl salicylate, niranthin, nirtetralin, niruretin, nirurin, nirurine, niruriside, norsecurinines, phyllanthin, phyllanthine, phyllanthenol, phyllochrysine, phyltetralin, repandusinic acids, quercetin, quercetol, quercitrin, rutin, saponins, triacontanal, and tricontano.
- May help limit stone formation permanently by not only for its strongly antilithic actions against all types of stone formation, but also may help block cellular irregularity in the bladder and kidneys, and may help restore proper cellular function.
- Break It Up's anti-spasmodic, smooth muscle relaxing plant actions affect the urinary and biliary tract, which helps facilitate the expulsion of kidney or bladder calculi as well as the plants ability to prevent urolitheal cells from attaching to protein, crystals and mucous, which cause stones to form.
- May also be especially useful for animals at risk of calcium oxalate stones due to its effectiveness in helping to reduce the amount of cortisol and calcium produced in the urine as well as its efforts to normalize pH levels in the animal body, which may be beneficial for dogs and cats suffering from chronic and episodic upper urinary tract and bladder infections and kidney infections. It may also help to normalize liver enzyme levels, help reduce uric acid and to acidify urine, help increase urination and may provide relief from prostatitis.
- Also used holistically to help mitigate symptoms of liver and kidney disease; and may be used to help address infectious hepatitis and leptospirosis; Fatty Liver Disease (FLD, non alcoholic fatty liver disease and hepatic lipidosis); and as an adjunctive for pets suffering from liver failure. Strongly antiviral, antibacterial, antispasmodic and analgesic (pain relieving).
- This mixed blend herbal may help provide support for Leaky Gut Syndrome (LGS), gastritis, Intestinal Dysbiosis and Intestinal Hypermerability; as well as Inflammatory Digestive Issues related to the salivary glands, esophagus, stomach and intestines.