Lotus Oven-Baked Lamb & Turkey Liver Small Bites Recipe
Your dog will be barking “more please” for the Lotus Oven-Baked Lamb & Turkey Liver Small Bites Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. An excellent choice for dogs with allergies and sensitivities, this recipe is made with fresh lamb, turkey liver and Pollack—and you can hold the potatoes and grains that often cause tummy upsets. The natural ingredients are then oven baked into crunchy yumminess, which takes a little longer, but the results are worth it because it retains more amino acids, proteins and vitamins for your dog. And because oven baking means lower starch gelantinization, that equals lower glucose levels in the blood.
- Grain and potato-free small bites kibble is great for smaller dogs with allergies and sensitivities.
- Made with 40% fresh lamb, turkey liver and Pollock and 0% rendered protein meals.
- Low 7.50% ash for healthy urinary tract and kidneys, plus 1.25% calcium and .70% phosphorus.
- Oven baked in small batches to preserve nutrients and promote lower glucose levels in the blood.
- Made with care in Canada with natural ingredients and flavors.