Contrary to what you learned on Saturday morning cartoons, cats aren’t the only ones who love fish! Dogs are fans, too. That is why 40% of Lotus Oven-Baked Fish Recipe is swimming (ahem) with fresh, wild-caught sardines and pollock—way more than any other dog food. And the sardines happen to be one of the best sources of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA). Oh, and all this wild, lean protein from the sea has been oven-baked into civilized grain-free kibbles. Perfect for any landlubber’s doggie bowl.
- Grain-free recipe with natural, wholesome ingredients
- Slow baked for optimum flavor
- No fishmeal and only 8% ash
- Great source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Also available in Small Bites Recipe