Eco Straw Litter Pellets
Provide a litter that is super absorbent, safe and easy to clean with Oxbow Bene Terra Eco-Straw Pelleted Wheat Straw Small Animal Litter. Traditional wood shavings do not absorb liquid, making scooping ineffective. And they can be harmful to your pet if ingested. Oxbow Bene Terra Eco-Straw Pelleted Wheat Straw Small Animal Litter not only absorbs liquid, its wheat grass fibers can be beneficial to small pets' digestive systems if ingested. Made from high-fiber wheat straw compressed into pellets, it is twice as absorbent as newspaper-based litter and longer-lasting than wood shavings. When wet, Oxbow Bene Terra Eco-Straw Pelleted Wheat Straw Small Animal Litter expands and separates to absorb 300 percent its weight in moisture, making it easier to scoop. Just scoop the wet pellets and flush or toss them in your compost pile. You can also use it as bedding. It is dust-free and guaranteed mite- and insect-free. Plus Oxbow Bene Terra Eco-Straw Pelleted Wheat Straw Small Animal Litter won't track, easily scatter outside the habitat or stick to your pet's coat.
- Eco-Straw uses special technology to compress high fiber wheat straw into a pellet that is twice as absorbent as newspaper based litter and will absorb 300 percent its weight in moisture.
- When wet, Eco-Straw pellets expand and separate, allowing the wet areas to be scooped on a daily basis. This eliminates waste and the litter will last longer than traditional wood shavings. Easier to clean means less time cleaning cages and more time with your pet. Eco-Straw stays in the cage and litter pan and is not easily kicked or thrown out by active pets
- Natural fiber from the wheat grass plant is not only safe if consumed by your pet, but can be beneficial to the digestive system of rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas and other plant eating animals.
- Eco-Straw is your ideal choice for a safe, dust free litter or bedding for your pet. It is toilet flushable and beneficial to the soil when composted. Heat treatment of the pellets guarantees that Eco-Straw will be mite and insect free.
- Eco-Straw is cleaner and more hygienic for your pet than wood shavings. Due to the unique characteristics of Eco-Straw the urine will migrate below the surface area thereby moving moisture away from your pet. Eco-Straw will not track or stick to coats of animals with long hair, thus making the owner and pet more content and happy.